For children aged 6 weeks – 3 years
Our teachers are extremely patient and have a gentle and caring manner
Our Under 3 routine offers consistency, freedom of movement, a variety of experiences, art and craft, outside play and music and movement.
We would like to be your child’s extended family and aim to create a safe, fun and educational environment at all times.
• Please bring a bag with a spare set of weather appropriate clothes and a sun hat. Please make sure all items are clearly labelled.
• The centre supplies all food and drink. We use the following products: S26 formula, sudocrem, snuggler nappies and unscented wipes. If any of these products are unsuitable you will need to provide your own.
• All children are precious and we acknowledge that children under 3 years of age evoke a protective nature in all of us. These little beings are so absorbent and yet so vulnerable, they require a much more intimate type of care. Where possible, we try to duplicate the home environment by making your child feel safe and loved. We ask that parents complete a “Who Am I?”, which is a story about your child so that we may know many intimate details that assist us with duplicating their current routine.
• We aim to provide qualified, experienced and patient staff who are totally devoted to your child’s individual needs. We aim to keep staff consistent so your child has the opportunity to form a bond with their carer and in turn feel secure. Children are offered 3 meals per day with plenty of healthy snacks and drinks, which newly includes a cooked dinner!.
• By introducing the Montessori philosophy into childcare, your child will be exposed to educational opportunities as well as receiving a quality of care that is of the highest standard. The classroom routine offers consistency, freedom of movement, a variety of experiences, art and craft, outside play and music and movement. Children are extremely absorbent, especially at this age! Their growth in their 1st years of their life is so rapid that we need to continually offer them new challenges that will stimulate their growth and development.
• Digital shots will be taken of the children regularly and these images will be displayed on a big screen in reception and placed in your child’s personal development file.